State Bank collect: SBI
State Bank Collect is a service that allows Corporate Internet Banking (CINB) users to accept online payments from recipients of their goods and services.
State Bank Collect Advantages:
Customers of CINB are not required to maintain a website. The Corporate Payer only needs to click on ‘State Bank Collect’ and select the Corporate for which payment is required, fill out the details of the goods/services for which payment is required, and make the payment using one of the several futures that allow to him on a Multiple Option Payment Service (MOPS) page.
The following is a list of illustrative internet services (purposes) for which the feature is available:
- Collection for products and services provided by businesses/corporations/institutions.
- Educational institutions charge fees.
- Government/Quasi-Government Bodies collect dues.
- semi-government bodies levy local taxes such as water taxes, housing taxes, and energy bills, among other things.
- Payment of the recruitment fee.
- Donations to Charitable Organizations/Religious Organizations
Payment Options Are Available:
Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) users can select from the following payment methods on the MOPS page, in order to broaden product appeal:
SBI’s internet banking platform.
- ATM and Debit Card from State Bank
- At SBI branches, you can pay with cash or a check.
- Debit card from another bank
- Card payment.
- (Image courtesy of https://crop.sbionline.com/)
Corporate customization of the e-Payment page:
Corporate clients who want to use the ‘State Bank Collect’ service should sign up for CINB (Corporate Internet Banking) with Khata plus/Vyapaar/Vistaar.
Also, read our article on SBI Simply click credit card here
After logging in, the CINB administrator must navigate to the State Bank Collect page and click ‘Add’ to specify the Corporate/Institution data. The system populates the Corporate/name Institutions and addresses. Once these parameters have been configured, the system presents the users with the following information:
Organization Type (From the list of values):
- Recovering transaction fees, whether from the institution or the client.
- Upload your logo.
Setting Payment Conditions and Types: State Bank Collect
- Depending on their needs, the Corporate/Institution might add several payment types.
- The corporate/institution inputs the name of the payment category to be defined.
- Important in the Corporate/Institutional State (From the list of values)
- The account number into which the credits will be deposited should be selected.
- Select the ‘Click here to Configure Payment Information’ link to configure payment details such as Input Name, Input Type (Text/Options), Option parameters (if the input type is ‘Options,’ and whether or not the field is necessary.
- To configure amount details such as Name and Amount type (Fixed/Variable), click the link ‘Click here to Configure Payment Amount Details.’
- Initiates the ‘Start Date,’ which is the start date from which the retail payment may be made.
- If the Start Date is supplied, the ‘End Date’ is required.
- To specify late fee/penalty settings such as From Date, To Date, Amount Type (fixed/variable), and Amount, click the ‘Click here to Configure Late Fee/Penalty’ link.
- Whatever ‘Special Remarks/Payment Instructions’ for the end customer that must be shown on the Transaction Details page can be supplied as a word/pdf file with a maximum file size of 100 KB. No notifications can be sent in excess of two times per day.
After completing the preceding procedures, the company will be able to obtain the application/agreement/terms and conditions papers and see the example online Fee Payment Form that will be shown to the end-user for payment.
Also, read our article on How to block SBI Credit Card here
Pre-populating Payer Data is a useful feature: State Bank Collect
If necessary, this capability allows the Corporate/Institution to pre-populate particulars or amounts depending on one or two important parameters such as Roll Number or Consumer Number. Here’s an illustration of how it works.
- The Payer Data File Structure for a payment category is configured by CINB Administrator.
- Based on this file format, CINB Uploader uploads a text file with a single entry.
- The test file is approved by the CINB Administrator.
- The real Payer Data File is uploaded by CINB Uploader.
- The Payer Data File is approved by the CINB Administrator.
In the event of a requirement, the Corporate/Institution might additionally go through the following:
- View/modify institution information (Type and Logo).
- View/change the payment category.
- Add new payment structure fields or change existing ones.
- Modify the users of the financial closing date.
- Submit a new version of the payment details document.
- Remove payment types.
Changes/deletions made by a corporation/institution must be approved by the bank. If approved, Corporate can begin receiving payments via State Bank Collect.
MOPS payments are made by consumers (Multiple Option Payment System):
A customer who wishes to pay the corporation for products and services received can do so by engaging in the following activities:
- Chooses the “State Bank Collect” link on the www.onlinesbi.com main page.
- Gets to read the Disclaimer Clause and checks the box to proceed with payment.
- Chooses Corporate/Institution State from the drop-down option.
- Chooses the right corporate/institution type from the drop-down selection.
- The ‘Go’ button is pressed.
- Needs to select the corporate/institution name from the drop-down option.
- The ‘Submit’ button is pressed.
- From the drop-down option, choose Payment Category.
- Submit button is pressed.
- The Corporate/State Institution’s Bank Collect Payment page will display. Each payer must input the details into the payment form (Roll No., Name, Section, Fee amount, DOB, mobile number, captcha, etc.).
- Submit button is pressed.
- To proceed, the State Bank Collect payment verification screen will open, and the payer must click the ‘Confirm’ button after validating the payment information.
- The SBMOPS (State Bank Multiple Option Payment System) screens appear, with the following payment choices.
- The State Bank of India
- Other financial institutions, including associate banks
Payments by Credit Card:
- ATM/Debit Card issued by State Bank
- Debit Cards from Other Banks
- Credit Card
Other Payment Options – SBI Branch
The customer selects the chosen choice and pays. If he wants, he can also print the receipt online.
Video from State Bank Collect:
Digital Billing – State Bank Fee Collection Video
Process instructions for making a payment with State Bank Collect in CINB:
- The State Bank Collect Institution must be added as a recipient by the CINB Admin.
- To pay cash, the maker must generate an e-Cheque.
- The e-Cheque will be approved by the Authorised User to complete payment.
- Transaction receipt generation on the State Bank Collect website.
Also, read our article on SBI E-mudra Loan here
Hope you people found this article on SBI BANK COLLECT helpful. For more such interesting content visit us at techziddi.com.